Hey Kris!
Again GREAT work to you and the cast! You should all be very proud! I will certainly spread the word! Below are my comments.
Kyle's Monologue:
- Very Natural flow to the monologue!
- emphasize Zoe's name the first time he says it. (its the first time the audience hears it).
- Through out the show I loved watching Kyle discover things and realize things. I think he just needs to take his time in the very beginning of the monologue and do the same thing. (i know you mentioned he is a little nervous in the beginning. he just needs to take his time and let those thoughts emerge like he does in the rest of the play).
- Just a suggestion: maybe have more of a realization that he does not remember what Zoe's major was...and be more ashamed about that in front of the audience.
Other stuff:
- kyle: emphasize "dead" when he says "Zoe's dead" for the first time.
- Bennie: really be surprised when Kyle says "fuck".
-I missed when Kyle said he was with the prostitute in Act 2. When Bennie said 4 days I thought he was still talking about Zoe. We can talk about this tomorrow. It might have just been a ditz moment on my part.
- I loved the Prostitute! I thought she was sassy but also maternal. An incredibly interesting choice!
-Bennie: Does very well when he develops his thoughts in the monologues.
- Serena- one hell of an actress! :)
Thanks so much for asking me to come see your work! I really enjoyed it! have a great run
Much love!
Becca :)
No comments:
Post a Comment